Translate

Tuesday 18 October 2022

I wrote a book!

"steps and stories" by Heidi Davies

It's something I wrote a couple of years ago when I was struggling with my first stress fracture. I never had the courage to do anything with it, but recently I've put it all together and added the finishing touches. I'm so excited to announce that it'll be available to purchase from NOVEMBER 5th online on Amazon or directly from me.

~~~

"steps and stories" is a collection of poetry.
It's inspired by rolling hills, mountains, tall trees and sunsets. It's inspired by autumn leaves - the changing seasons. It's inspired by putting one foot in front of the other, over and over - the freedom. It's also the consequence of too much motion and being forced to stop. It's the result of dreaming. It's the result of living. It's the result of a young girl living with dreamer's disease.
It's a book of wonderings, inspired by a fascination for a life full of movement. A celebration of the thrill of the self-propelled adventure. Every footstep holds the power to unearth new worlds within and tell a story. These are just some of mine.
~~~

More details soon, I can't wait to share this with you all ✨



No comments:

Post a Comment